We are your source for home, life, and auto Insurance.
Knorpp Insurance Agency was founded as a partnership in February 1961 by Walter B. “Buddy” Knorpp and his eldest son, Walt Knorpp. The majority of business written in 1961 resulted from the purchase of the Kelly Chamberlain Insurance Agency. Buddy’s youngest son, Todd Knorpp, joined the agency in 1973 as a producer.
The agency remained as a partnership, specializing in property and casualty insurance until 1974, when it was incorporated and renamed Knorpp Insurance Agency, Inc. It remained a family held corporate structure until 1994, when it was merged with the Donley County State Bank, a family held community bank. Now the official name of the entity is Donley County State Bank dba Knorpp Insurance Agency.
The location of the agency is 114 West 2nd. St., Clarendon, TX 79226. Knorpp Insurance Agency is an independent insurance agency, representing at least 70 companies, many nationally known, writing all types of property, casualty, life and health insurance.
Some of the Companies we represent
Knorpp Insurance Agency represents the highest rated companies, and can find the best policy for each client based on coverage needs.
- Hartford Insurance Company
- Unitrin Insurance Company
- Encompass Insurance Company
- Praetorian Insurance Company
- QBE Insurance Company
- State Auto Insurance Company
- St. Paul Travelers Insurance Company
- Progressive Insurance Company
- American Reliable Insurance Company
- Diversified Agrisurance Company
- Mutual of Omaha Insurance Company
- Principal Life Insurance Company
- Texas Mutual Insurance Company
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield Insurance
- Kemper Insurance Company
- Republic Insurance Company
- Foremost Insurance Company